Jersey Shore’s JWoww Pics Leaked
You’ll finally get to see JWoww’s… um, “wow,” because nekkid pics of “Jersey Shore” star Jenni Farley are currently being shopped around to the highest bidder. According to Radar Online
The photos of Jwoww being shopped leave NOTHING to the imagination.
In one photo, she is facing the camera, topless. It’s shot from the waist up and will certainly not disappoint her male fans.
A second photo shows Jwoww slightly turned, but with her back mainly toward the camera. She is wearing a skimpy wrap around her waist but that does not obscure the rear view!
The third photo is a full length topless frontal shot, where Jwoww is again wearing a small wrap around her waist and boots.
Sounds good, but how will we be able to know that they are real, bonafide naked pics of a Jersey Shore cast member when we see them? There are a lot of convincing photoshop forgeries out there. Well, don’t you worry, boys and girls. That’s why I’m here. I did a little research and discovered there are several key ways to tell if your Jersey Shore naked pics are authentic.
THE TOP TEN WAYS TO TELL IF YOUR JERSEY SHORE NAKED PICS ARE AUTHENTIC
10. They leave an oily residue on your monitor
9. All the photos are watermarked with the letters “GTL”
8. When you click on the thumbnails, Ronnie comes out of nowhere and suckerpunches you in the back of the head
7. You aren’t sure if you’re looking at a cast member or a post-op tranny
6. After you look at them, you find a bowl of “haterade” under the bed
5. Snooki’s date puked on them
4. They come with the warning “May stain clothing or skin; wearing gloves is recommended.”
3. They smell like pickles
2. There’s a crazy Israeli girl with glasses hiding in the lower left hand corner
and the number one way to tell if your Jersey Shore naked pics are authentic:
1. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, well, then… it’s probably just the house phone. Hey, better luck next time!
Leaving LAX with the rest of the cast:
Arriving at L.A. hotspot Voyeur:
PHOTO SOURCE: Pacific Coast News Online, Bauer-Griffin Online